Message > PhD position - Machine Learning and Decomposition Techniques for Large-scale Multi-objective Optimiz
Le 12/06/2018 par bilel.derbel :
A PhD position on "Machine Learning and Decomposition Techniques for Large-scale Multi-objective Optimization" is available within the BigMO France / Hong Kong bilateral project : https://sites.google.com/view/bigmo/
PhD full description: please see attached pdf file -- also available at https://sites.google.com/view/bigmo/job-offers/
Starting period: September/ October 2018
- large scale optimization, machine learning, parallel computing
- multi-objective algorithms, decomposition techniques, evolutionary algorithms
- algorithm selection, online and offline configuration
- Inria Lille Nord Europe
- University of Lille, CRIStAL, France.
- Supervisors: Bilel Derbel Arnaud Liefooghe
- We are seeking for excellent candidates with solid skills in programming and algorithms in general. Advanced knowledge in optimization, machine learning, and/or parallel programming will be highly appreciated. Candidates should provide evidence on their motivations to achieve the goals of the stated research project, and on their skills in working in an autonomous manner under our supervision. Only candidates with excellent communication skills and abilities to work within an international research environment will be retained.
- The application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
- The application should include: Cover Letter with motivation and background, detailed CV, List of publications if any, Recommendation Letters if any, information about the candidate (Proof of diplomas, transcripts of records, etc), any other useful information