Message > Postdoc Researcher in Operations Research / Management Science, ESMT Berlin
Le 21/06/2018 par fdv :
ESMT Berlin (www.esmt.org) is looking for a
Postdoc Researcher in Operations Research / Management Science
(m/f, full-time, starting date is very flexible, earliest in September 2018)
As Postdoc Researcher you will Be expected to work on research projects to develop analytical frameworks for decision making with applications to health care and/or sustainability under the supervision of Prof. Francis de Véricourt and Prof. Tamer Boyaci.
You are qualified because you
- hold a PhD or an equivalent degree in Operations Research, Operations Management / Industrial Engineering or another relevant discipline such as Economics/Industrial Organization
- possess a record that demonstrates your research potential
- have strong modeling, analysis and optimization skills
- have interest in information (mechanism) design and/or rational inattention (or more generally information theory)
This is what we can offer you
We offer one of the most international working environments in a historic building in the heart of Berlin, where you will work closely with Prof. Tamer Boyaci and Prof. Francis de Véricourt. As a member of our team, you will find an open-minded, collegial, inspiring, and goal-oriented atmosphere. At ESMT Berlin, communication channels are short, and hierarchies are flat.
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English via e-mail (Subject: Postdoc), including:
- motivation letter, including your possible start date
- CV, including the contact information for at least two references
- relevant research/working papers
Please combine all the documents into one pdf file.
Human Resources Manager Schlossplatz 1
Tel: 030 21231 0