Message > 2-3 May: 1st EUROYoung Workshop in Sevilla, Spain
Le 17/01/2019 par EUROYoung :
1st EUROYoung Workshop
Sevilla, Spain. 2-3 May 2019.
An initiative sponsored by EURO, directed towards young O.R. researchers.
- No enrolment fees.
- Free accommodation for the first 48 participants.
- Free meals.
- Social activities.
- Invited lectures by Ana Viana (INESC-TEC and University of Porto, Portugal) and Federico Perea (Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain).
- Contributed sessions to present your research in a young, collaborative, and relaxed environment.
- Tutorial sessions to learn about useful techniques and tools.
- Opportunities for networking and tutoring with the invited speakers.
Find more information on our website: https://euroyoung.github.io/workshop19.html
Who are we?
EUROYoung was born in 2018 as an EURO-sponsored initiative. EURO is the European Association of Operational Research Societies.
We are a group dedicated to organising training and dissemination events for young O.R. scientists.
Our objectives include fostering collaboration among students and early-career researchers in O.R.; providing young O.R. scholars and practitioners with tools to advance their careers, mainly through training; creating networks both among young researchers and with more senior leaders in the field of O.R.; connecting demand and offer in the O.R. job market, both in academia and the industry.
We are able to offer this event at almost no cost for the participants thanks to the generosity of EURO and of the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Seville.
The organising committe: