Forum 'Emplois' - Sujet créé le 27/07/2021 par Susanne Heipcke
Le 27/07/2021 par Susanne Heipcke :
As an Optimization Project Lead, you will be part of a fast-growing team working on a wide variety of projects across predictive modelling, optimization, and big data using the latest tools and techniques. The team is responsible for the delivery of all analytic offerings to clients within Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), and some projects may require substantial time spent on client site, so you should be willing to travel. This role is to support the continuing growth of FICO’s analytics business across EMEA with a specific focus on Optimization.
The role will focus on FICO’s core area of analytics and specifically the delivery of analytic solutions using FICO Xpress Optimization Suite software. This typically entails building decision models sometimes unique to the customer, mathematical formulation for optimization, server and client-side programming, and software configuration. The role involves working on-site with the client to discover new opportunity areas and creating an internal network to ensure the high quality, end-to-end delivery of analytical solutions that create strong business impact.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with clients in a consultancy approach, advise how to leverage advanced analytical solutions to enhance their business operations, discover and develop new project ideas.
- Work simultaneously on several different projects of varying complexity and length.
- Design and deliver optimization solutions to solve business problems across different industries including supply chain, logistics, transportation, retail, insurance, manufacturing.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of applying mathematical optimization to real business problems.
- Provide consulting support to customers for interpretation and effective usage of optimization models.
- Lead project teams and proactively manage the successful delivery of optimization solutions to clients across EMEA, with emphasis in Spain, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to increase client satisfaction and maximize revenue, while continuing to be hands-on.
- Further develop analytic processes and procedures, working across departments to enhance FICO analytic & optimization tools, techniques, and offerings.
What We're Seeking
- Degree in operational research, management science, mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar working experience.
- Experience in supply chain or logistics, ideally working in the context of warehouse logistics.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex concepts and describe technical material to non-technical users.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to lead several projects simultaneously, of varying complexity and length. Establishing priorities and coordinating work within a project team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence decisions and direction at high levels.
- Adept at translating business problems into analytic solution statements.
- Technical experience in a commercial environment.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, especially in the area of optimization.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Hands-on experience with mathematical optimization software such as FICO Xpress Optimization Suite, Gurobi, and/or IBM CPLEX.
- Experience with model development platforms such as Xpress Mosel, AIMMS, AMPL, OPL, MPL, GAMS, Concert, etc.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Node.js, VBA, ASP, PHP, Matlab, etc.
- Experience in database design and writing database SQL queries.
- Experience in defining and designing solution architecture and technical infrastructure for implementation.
- Experience in frontend and microservices development is a plus.
Our Offer to You
- Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary and bonus package, enhanced family leave policies (private medical insurance for you and your immediate family, private dental, life assurance plan, employee stock purchase plan, eye care assistance and group business travel insurance).
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues.
Work location is flexible within Europe and could be in Madrid, but frequent travel to La Coruña or locations around Spain is to be expected, up to once per week.
Please send your application to Jess Wilson: JessWilson (at) fico.com